Working out is something I have always enjoyed doing. It makes me feel so much better about myself physically and mentally! I thought I would share what I have done all summer to prepare for going back to school and the start of dance season! This is all basic, easy stuff that you can do in 45 minutes. I do a lot more that I didn’t include but these are some of my favorites that you should always do and work well! Let me know if you want to know more!! Plus, I just got some really cute workout outfits lately and when you wear something cute to work out that makes you feel good, you work out THAT much harder! Well at least I do!!!! PS I absolutely hate running but I do it! It is so good for you and if I can do it, anyone can haha!
- Running a mile and a half to two miles (4-5 days a week). In the summer I like to run outside either early in the morning or at night!
- ALWAYS DO ABS! I usually do five minutes of abs after I run.
- Squats squats squats! I like to do these in sets of three with 20 reps with weights in each hand!
- Pelvic thrusts on my back. (These look weird so I try to do them when no one’s around lol)
- Plank to strengthen my arms as well.
- Versa climber…. seriously so hard but so worth it.
- Curls 3 sets with 8 reps each arm.
- Back flys 3 sets with 10 reps.
Let me know if you have any questions or ideas!