Hey guy’s I am going to share my current beauty favorites that I am loving as we move into Spring. If you’re anything like me, I get so excited when Spring makeup starts to launch because it’s one season closer to summer and all the Spring makeup looks so glowy and fresh! Below I am going to share each beauty product that I have been using on a day to day basis. As well as go through a little step by step easy everyday spring makeup look with my beauty favorites. Everything that I mention is also the order I put all of it on!
1. Smashbox photo finish foundation primer – I never used to be one to put a primer on my face before putting my makeup on because I thought they never actually did anything and obviously you can’t tell that they are there. BUT over the holidays I tried a sample of the smashbox photo finish primer and it has made a huge difference in my overall makeup look throughout the day. My makeup now stays longer and is way more glowy.
2. The POREfessional – I like to mix this product together with the smashbox primer to set my face before putting my makeup on. This one product really minimizes your pores and you can barely tell that they’re there. I tend to have bigger pores on my nose so I love this product.
3. MAC match master foundation – I have been using this foundation for over two years now and never stray away! This is full coverage and makes your skin look flawless and never cakey.
4. IT cosmetics CC+ color correcting full coverage cream – So this product I recently just purchased and why have I never discovered it before?! I usually get a spray tan once a week or every other week so I’m usually pretty tan. But on the days I am a little lighter I needed a good foundation that wasn’t as tan or heavy as the MAC one I use. So I have been obsessed with mixing this foundation with the MAC foundation and it is the perfect duo on days where I’m not as tan. The color it creates is beautiful and looks amazing in photos.
5. Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof 12-hour concealer – I put this on my chin, corners of my nose, forehead and under my eyes and it never creases!!
6. IT cosmetics brow power – this is a universal eye brow pencil with a spooly on one end as well. It took me years to find the right eyebrow pencil because I have such light, thin eyebrows so I basically have to start from scratch every time I do my makeup and draw these babies on. And this has given me the most perfect and natural looking brow for my everyday look and it’s so easy to use.
7. Tarte Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer – I get this bronzer in the color park ave princess and it creates the most beautiful sun kissed bronze color on your skin. I like to call it an “easy contour look”. I like to take a big fluffy brush and brush it on to my cheek bones, eye lids for a little dimension (then you don’t have to put eyeshadow on), forehead, above my lip and on the outside bridges of my nose. It’s so simple and is an easy bronzy look without the heaviness of countering.
8. Benefit Dandelion Blush – This blush is the perfect pink color for Spring. I like to put it on the sockets of my cheeks and a little on my nose.
9. Too Faced pop of light – I like to put this on top of my cheekbones and use it as my highlighter as well as the tip of my nose to make my nose look a little smaller and narrower.
10. Tarteist liquid and pencil liner – I like to use the liquid side most days and it glides on so perfectly onto your lash line.
11. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – Currently I have eyelash extensions but if I want the extra length and volume I like to put this on the tips of my lashes. I also love this on my bottom lashes as well.
12. Rimmel London lipstick – This lipstick is from the drugstore and lasts all day. I have it in the color boho nude and it’s a very pretty casual lip color and I pair it with any sheer gloss and it creates a beautiful shimmer and glossy finish.
13. Urban Decay all nightery makeup setting spray – I always put this on after I finish my makeup and it helps make my makeup last longer and not have to touch anything up as well as not let my skin get oily. I also think it helps make you makeup have a more glowy finish, rather than a matte finish which is perfect for the spring time.
14. Tarte 5 brush makeup kit – I use these brushes for every single product I put on my face and they work so well and are so soft.
And that’s all! I hope you enjoyed these 14 beauty products!! This look takes only about 10 minutes. I use almost all of these products every day besides the eyeliner but I had to put it in my favs since when I want a bold eye look it literally is my favorite! As you can see though I didn’t mention a highlighter because I have tried so many and can’t find one I like! If you have one that you love, please comment and let me know what it is because I am desperate! And of course, I have many other beauty favorites and products and palettes I use all the time but I wanted to narrow my products down to a select bunch for Spring that I would not be able to live without! Look out for another post soon for my favorite makeup palettes!